Skip to main content

'I regret exposing my body earlier in my career' - Toyin Aimakhu

      Actress Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson who recently signed her first endorsement deal, says she regrets exposing her body earlier in her career. Speaking with Encomium mag, the actress said changing her image and dress sense has changed her fortune...and partially blamed her old ways of dressing as the reason she didn't get any endorsement deals until now.... "I have learnt my lesson. People don't like those who expose their bodies in public. Celebrities can do it abroad but it is alien to our own culture. I was young and carefree and had nobody to caution me. It took my husband to enlighten me and make me see my mistakes. He helped me to realize I am a role model and have influence on my fans. I have realized these things now and it has helped me to have mature and quality fans who now show more interest in my personality and works. I now encourage other people. Ever since then, my fortune has changed. I now have quality jobs and offers. I want to model my life after Omotola and Joke Sylvia whom I see as my role model" she said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start / Create a Website

This tutorial shows you how to make or create a website. It is intended for the beginner, taking you step by step through the whole process from the very beginning. It makes very few assumptions about what you know (other than the fact that you know how to surf the Internet, since you're already reading this article on the Internet). As some steps are more involved, this guide also links to selected relevant articles that you will need to click through to read for more information. The Essential Step-by-Step Guide to Making Your Own Website 1. Get Your Domain Name

How To Grab Someone's IP Address ?

   In this tutorial I will you show you how to grab someone’s IP address using PHP script. This method can be used to grab someone Ip address on yahoo or Facebook chat or by sending mail to victim. So Lets get started. How To Hack Someone Ip Address ? 1. Copy the below codes into Notepad and save it as Grab.php (.php is must) <?php $hostname = gethostbyaddr($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']); $img_number = imagecreate(400,95); $backcolor = imagecolorallocate($img_number,10,102,153); $textcolor = imagecolorallocate($img_number,255,255,255); imagefill($img_number,0,0,$backcolor); $number0 = " This is Your IP/Proxy"; $number1 = " IP: $_SERVER[HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR]"; $number2 = " Host/Proxy: $hostname"; $number4 = " _________________________________"; Imagestring($img_number,10,5,5,$number0,$textcolor); Imagestring($img_number,10,5,25,$number1,$textcolor); Imagestring($img_number,10,5,45,$number2,$textcolor); Imagestring($img_number,10,5,50,$num...

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android

How Can I Get it working on PC? ==> Download simple server here ==> Extract the downloaded file and open the extracted file folder, click on the ‘Simpler Servers.exe and run the application. ==> Load #100 on your MTN line and send BBCDAY to 21600 , when activated slot the SIM into your modem >>Connect it to your PC then After receiving the welcome to Mtn Bis message, Go to setting on your Modem and configure your